Friday, August 25, 2017

A cordless headphone with some extra control

I have a cordless headphone, which is great to use whenever I want to listen to music while being away from my laptop, when I want to wash the dishes early in the morning, for example. The thing is sometimes I want to skip a track forward and I can't do it directly. My headphone has volume control, power button, and a channel button (it's to switch wireless fm channel, to avoid interference with other fm- wave-transmitting device, I guess).

Wouldn't it be great if it just has an extra button, a skip/next track button, at least? Well, I don't use the back button as much. Using Spotify, I have virtually an endless playlist. I don't know if they have made one already. But I figured then the headpiece itself should be a transmitter/receiver device, and the headphone jack is just an output interface, perhaps the whole device would need at least two interfaces for input as well output. Or maybe just one USB port, and let the headphone port obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment